This page is intended for BCTR members and friends. The ads stay for about 6 months
To place an ad, please send the text and photos, along with your name, phone number and email address to Jerry
Pictures submitted for ads must be recently taken.
These links take you to Vancouver Craigslist for Triumph keywords.
These links take you to other Craigslist listings using the "Triumph" keyword.
Craigslist Fraser Valley
Craigslist Prince George
Craigslist Los Angeles
Craigslist Orange County
BCTR Classifieds - Vehicles
Triumph Spitfires For Sale
There are two Spitfires up for grabs, a yellow one and a burgundy one, one a '68 and the other a '69.
Both come with registration documents.
- Yellow Spitfire :
- Has zero miles since complete drivetrain rebuild.
- The yellow paint is newly done too. Work was all professionally done with invoices.
- Interior completed, new interior door panels, has leather for seats, but requires an upholsterer to install.
- Lot of parts, many new in boxes, like gauges, etc. Extra body parts include tilt hood assembly and trunk lid.
- Burgundy Spitfire :
- It was assembled from several parts cars, and was regularly driven.
- It was driven into the garage 2 years ago and hasn't moved since. Maybe stale gas issues, but who knows?
- Take a look at the Spitfires and if interested, make an offer.
- Scott can be contacted at 604-465-1617 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Triumph TR6 for sale
- It has been sitting still for a very long time but appears to be in good body shape.
- The car is in White Rock
- Call Tony Crosby 604 218 2825
1978 Triumph Spitfire 1500 - $5,000.00
- Brown, Soft Top, tonneau cover.
- Engine and body in great condition
- Low miles.
- Garage stored.
- Victoria Car
- Contact Ray at 250 880 0251 or via email email@example.com
1982 Triumph TR8 - Open to offers over $12,000.00
- One owner - Gold Convertible
- Fuel injection coverted to twin carburettors by Abingdon Motors, in storage for 3 years, some rust, new tires, some work needed, all bills available.
- Carbs rebuilt.
- Radiator reconditioned.
- Speedometer cable needs replacing.
- Car is located in Yaletown (Vancouver).
- Contact Chuck Pearson via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
February 2015 updated Sept 2016
Triumph TR8 Automatic Wanted:
- Looking for a Triumph TR8 in good to excellent condition.
- Must have an automatic transmission.
- Please call Dave at (360) 201-5256 or email at email@example.com
Parts and Accessories
TR7 Bits and Parts for Sale
I live in Pemberton where I am prepping my retirement car, a low mileage
’75 TR7 that I am converting to V8 specification.
I have a lot of suspension bits in good shape and a full set of brand new
Cooper Cobra GT radials (205.60R13) on refurbished steel rims with beauty
rings and hub caps, ($600 OBO).
Attached is a shot of two of the rims and wheels with chrome rims. I also have the hub caps to go with them.
The rear axle I have is completely re-furbished with new pads, cylinders and springs and the entire assembly was cleaned, scrubbed and re-painted.
Original rear axle and springs with brand new brake pads, retaining
springs, and brake cylinders, rear sway bar, front sub frame and springs,
steering rack and sway bar. (asking $500 OBO for all that).
Contact: Patrick Sainstbury at
firstname.lastname@example.org or cellular: 604-935-9114
Updated Oct 2016
Spitfire Parts for Sale
Hi. I used to own a chrome shop and have since closed the doors. I was left with parts for a Spitfire.
They have been rechromed and are in excellent condition.
They include a luggage rack, front and rear bumpers and also guards.
We would like $500.00 for all the pieces.
Email Glen at email@example.com
or call 604-308-4871
Spitfire Parts for Sale
1977 and 1979 Triumph Spitfire parts including tubs, doors, hoods and trunk lids. 1500 engines.
1979 is a running parts car with hardtop and Honda Del Sol seats. Weber downdraft carb.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-3187884 for a complete list with prices and pictures of what you are interested in.
Can deliver in BC AB and SK for a decent price.
Triumph Wire Wheels $350.00 or Best Offer
- These are off a 1964 triumph tr4, will fit other British cars.
- Great for spares or repaint and use them.
- They all have 4 1/2 JX 15 RD made in England stamped on the inside of the rim.
- I reside in Richmond, BC
- I have a set of 4 for $350.00 obo
- Contact David email@example.com
- Driving Light with Canvas Cover - $30
- Calper Piston Seal Kit TR3 - TR4A - $15
- H.D. Rotor - $10
- Manuals TR4 - 4A - $5
- Fuel Shutoff Valve - $5
- Scissor Jack - not factory original - $5
- Fogging oil - $2
- Battery Caps - free
- Labels - Negative Earth (30) - free
- Phone Ted at 604-275-4552
- Email Isherwood
Updated Oct 2016
4 tubes that were previously used on my TR250.
Should fit 165 or 185 x 15's.
Free to club member.
Email to Al: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wanted : a good straight frame for a TR3.
From: Don Couch, 250-888-6069, email@example.com.
Wanted : Hard Top for a TR7. I am interested in a hard top for TR7 if any one has one at a reasonable price.
From: Terry Muir, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated on
May 18, 2017 by Jerry