This page is intended for BCTR members and friends. The ads stay for about 6 months
To place an ad, please send the text and photos, along with your name, phone number and email address to BCTR
Pictures submitted for ads must be recently taken.
These links take you to Vancouver Craigslist for Triumph keywords.
These links take you to other Craigslist listings using the "Triumph" keyword.
Craigslist Fraser Valley
Craigslist Prince George
Craigslist Los Angeles
Craigslist Orange County
BCTR Classifieds - Vehicles
1980 Triumph Spitfire 1500 for sale
- Car was previously restored, and has a new soft top, trunk liner, brakes, paint and carburetor.
- Currently has collector plates. Located in Surrey.
- Other than a bit of a rough idle, the car runs and drives great.
- The body looks good, however there are two small blisters in the paint on the hood.
- Asking $4,900.00 OBO.
- More photos available upon request.
- CONTACT Fred King, firstname.lastname@example.org, Cell: 604.833.8268
1962 Triumph TR4 for sale. Asking $22,000 USD
- Early TR4 model - totally restored in the 1990s – always garaged- meticulously maintained in original condition.
- 30,000 miles since rebuild – no rust - perfectly straight body with a few paint imperfections – excellent interior – all maintenance and repair records included.
- Solid rear axle, overdrive, anti-sway bars, fog lights, roll bar, new windshield, gear-reduction starter, German-build Hella horns, racing harnesses, luggage rack, Mag wheels, USB port, original radio, period license plates, and Tonneau cover.
- More photos available upon request.
- CONTACT John 206 325 8554 OR 206 669 8159 email@example.com
1972 Triumph GT6 Mk3 for sale.
- I have put a lot into this car and am not able to continue.
- It took second place at the ABFM 2017 car show, it was also in the
pilot of the series Riverdale.
- The car is located in Langley, BC.
- Please contact me for a price.
- Contact Earla Preston , email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1978 Triumph Spitfire 1500 - $5,000.00
- Brown, Soft Top, tonneau cover.
- Engine and body in great condition
- Low miles.
- Garage stored.
- Victoria Car
- Contact Ray at 250 880 0251 or via email email@example.com
1982 Triumph TR8 - $10,000.00 obo
- One owner - Gold Convertible
- Fuel injection coverted to twin carburettors by Abingdon Motors, in storage for 3 years, some rust, new tires, some work needed, all bills available.
- Carbs rebuilt.
- Radiator reconditioned.
- Speedometer cable needs replacing.
- Car is located in Yaletown (Vancouver).
- Contact Chuck Pearson via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wanted - Triumph GT6
Wanted - Triumph TR4
- Contact Mark,
Mobile 604.240.7568, Email Mark
Parts and Accessories
Triumph Parts for sale
For a TR4A (solid rear axle)
A brand new/never used full carpet set (tan colour), for a solid rear axle TR4A asking $150.00.
Have sold the car and do not need them anymore, open to reasonable offers.
Contact Olivier, email@example.com
TR2, TR3 and TR3A
Fiberglass hardtop in a relatively good shape. Needs a few minor repairs.
Comes with some rubber seal (two new, one seems to be with the rear window), and one original.
This is a very rare finding. New is over $1000 in MOSS (plus shipping cost !!!).
Priced to sell fast $395 (includes the shipping cost)
For fast response, please either call or text me at 902-488-4996.
Email will be answered within 24 hrs.
This top is in Halifax, NS.
Spitfire Parts for Sale
Triumph Spitfire new and used parts for sale from my collection and the remainder of 'Spitfire Heaven', Dick Frankish's collection.
I'm in Kamloops and can ship or deliver.
I have a Facebook page called Totally Spitfire containing a growing inventory list and pictures.
Let me know how I can help. Sean McKenna: Seanolio57@gmail.com
- Driving Light with Canvas Cover - $30
- Calper Piston Seal Kit TR3 - TR4A - $15
- H.D. Rotor - $10
- Manuals TR4 - 4A - $5
- Fuel Shutoff Valve - $5
- Scissor Jack - not factory original - $5
- Fogging oil - $2
- Battery Caps - free
- Labels - Negative Earth (30) - free
- Phone Ted at 604-275-4552
- Email Isherwood
Updated Dec 2018
Updated Oct 2016
4 tubes that were previously used on my TR250.
Should fit 165 or 185 x 15's.
Free to club member.
Email to Al: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wanted : 4.1 differential, or 4.1 ring and pinion pair for a TR4/TR4A.
Last Updated on
January 23, 2019 by BCTR