BCTR Member number 10
BCTR member since 1986
Triumph owner since 1985
BRITISH HERITAGE CERTIFICATE.
- Built 25th March 1943. London England.
- Exported to Toronto Canada 1963.
- Garaged in Ontario and Alberta a number of times, prior to final
destination of British Columbia in 1985.
- Now classed as a vintage model but well preserved.
The BCTR club started as boys with their toys club but has become a very
social club which incudes wifes, families etc. It has given me many new friends
- 1977 Triumph Dolomite Sprint - Honeysuckle
Previously owned Triumphs
- 1964 TR4 - Black
- 1975 TR6 French Blue ( Germany)
- 1960 TR3A Red ( USA)
- 1981 TR8 Cavalry Blue ( Ontario)
Personal contact information
- email - britstwo (at) shaw (dot) ca
please replace the (at) and (dot) with @ and . respectively...
Last Updated on
December 15, 2018 by